How To: Put In and Take Out
Putting in and taking out contact lenses is quick and easy to learn. The most important thing is to make sure the contact lens stays hygienic and clean. For safe usage of your contact lenses, pay attention to the following steps:
1. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before taking the contact lenses out of the container.
2. Before putting in the contact lens, use a saline solution for additional rinsing.
3. Put your contact lens on your finger tip and pull down the lower lid with the same hand. Open the upper lid with the index finger of your other hand simultaneously.
4. When the eye is opened up enough, place the contact lens carefully on the cornea.
5. Finally, blink carefully to place the contact lens correctly.
Tip: Use a mirror for steps 2, 3 and 4.
Wash your hands before taking out the contact lens. Take out the contact lens with your thumb and index finger, similar to the procedure when putting them in. After cleaning, put the contact lens into its container together with an all-in-one or storing solution. In case you would like to know more about care products, please have a look at our advice page.