|Properties||Dry Eyes, Handling Tint, UV Protection|
|Usage time||1 day|
|Wearing time||14 hours|
|Oxygen Permeability||118 Dk/t|
The 1-Day Acuvue Trueye with Hydraclear technology has been created by experts to provide natural comfort and increased protection—all day long. Developed using a breathable silicone hydrogel that maintains the eye’s natural moisture levels and shields from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays, the 1-Day Acuvue Trueye leaves your eyes feeling comfortable and refreshed, even during periods of intense strain. This is then combined with Hydraclear technology; an innovative, ultra-smooth wetting formula that mimics the natural mucin produced on the surface of the eye. Hydraclear works to maintain the body’s natural barrier against infection while minimizing surface lens interaction—providing a level of comfort that is comparable to no-lens in 5 out of 6 measures for ocular health (limbal hyperaemia, corneal vascularization, corneal staining, bulbar conjunctival hyperaemia, and papillary conjunctivitis).
Features of the 1-Day Acuvue Trueye:
- Daily disposable silicone hydrogel contact lens
- UV-A and UV-B protection for ocular health
- Acuvue Hydraclear technology for natural comfort & hydration
- Comfort comparable to no lenses being worn in 5 out of the 6 measures of ocular health
by Charlotte (Posted on 15/11/2013)
- The 1-Day Acuvue TrueEye have completely convinced me. They are easy to handle and so comfortable to wear that I even forgot to take them out at night.
by Lotte K. (Posted on 15/11/2013)
- Eindelijk contactlenzen gevonden waarbij mijn ogen niet geïrriteerd raken. Ik draag ze altijd als ik ga golfen.